I just realized that my last blog post was about a year ago! The past year has been a whirlwind that I wish I had shared as they were happening. But if you follow my Instagram, it’s all there. I really focused all my energy on each thing that I forgot about my blog. But here I am, back in the blogosphere! Here is a list of highlights in the past year:
- I started an entertainment business with one of my best buddies.
- I played with some new artists but eventually dropped out of those projects. I’ll explain later…
- I got ENGAGED! 😀
- I got to play some really cool venues and festivals.
- I visited Sedona, AZ for the first time and visited San Francisco again
- I became an American Citizen!
- I went surfing in Mexico.
- I started a band with my fiancé.
- I am taking drum lessons again.
- I am teaching more.
- I was surfing too much.
- I visited Germany for the first time over the holidays with a day trip to France (I went to France 10 years ago.)
- I have been making more time to practice for myself (not just for gigs.)
- I am experiencing spiritual growth.
- I am writing a book.
- I wear glasses now.
Looking back at the list, it has been an interesting and amazing year and I am only excited for what is to come. I will blog about some of these things listed because I want to share with you and dig deep about what I have been learning, experiencing and discovering musically and personally.
Write to you soon,