I love music and play music. I surf as much as I can, and it is the only way you can get me to wake up before 7 am. I don’t take for granted that I live near the ocean. I love to cook and I especially love to eat. I sometimes blog about ramen. I enjoy traveling, road trips, crossing borders by foot. I was always shy to blog about my lifestyle, but I am doing it now.
As I go through my journey, I want to share stories, experiences, advice, or whatever it is I can come up with.
Random Facts About Me
1. My favorite color is blue.
2. My favorite foods are ramen and lasagna.
3. My favorite animals are dogs.
4. I know almost 4 languages (English, Tagalog, some Spanish and a sprinkle of German.)
5. My husband is a German, guitar-playing, fun guy.
6. I love flowers, especially tulips, carnations, and plumerias.
7. I’m afraid of heights.
8. I don’t eat meat anymore.
9. I wrote my first blog with my best friend, Tanya: ramenrun.com.
10. French fries are my weakness.
11. I’m a whisky afficianado.
12. I love Audrey Tautou films, especially Amelie and Priceless.
13. My favorite artists and bands are Corinne Bailey Rae, Esperanza Spalding, The Roots, and No Doubt.
14. I drive a manual.
15. I secretly love the Spice Girls…
16. I broke my right arm when I was in the third grade.
17. I read tarot cards.
18. I like books.
19. I ain’t afraid of no ghosts.
That’s it for now.